Property Refurbishment Loans
- Extensions/Room conversions
- Changes of property use – a single dwelling to a House of Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- Small Permitted Development Right (PDR) schemes
- Loans from £100,000
- Rates from 0.65% per month
- Up to 75% LTV (Loan to Value) + 100% of refurbishment work
Property Refurbishment Loans are essentially a type of bridge loan that can be used in a wide variety of scenarios.
Landlords and property investors can use property refurbishment finance to enhance an existing residential or commercial property.
Typically there are two types of refurbishment loans:
- Light Refurbishment Finance
Put quite simply, these are simple renovations e.g. kitchen replacement)
- Heavy Refurbishment Finance
Major Renovations e.g structural changes generally requiring planning permission to carry out.